Thank you for volunteering to test our software prototype.
It is very important for us, that somebody who was not included in our development team, till now,
judges our prototype. It is not perfect and maybe includes some errors.
We hope that you will help us to improve our product. Do not hesitate to say us what you like and what you dislike.
We request you to execute the tasks below. While doing so, please say aloud:
What you think is happening. In what state the system is.
What you are trying to achieve.
Why you are doing something specific.
The WaytEaser Team is delighted to welcome you in our team.
Please perform the following tasks:
- Log in to the WaytEaser application.
- Write a message to the chat.
- Add somebody to your buddylist.
- Invite somebody from your buddylist to play a game with you.
Design changes acoording to the feedback from the tests
- Login: The users are not allowed to login with an empty name anymore.
- Back-Button: Each Back-Button is placed on the right side of the mobile phone display.
- Button Names: All button names start with a capital letter to save the consistency.
- Typed text in Input Fields: Already entered text in the Input Fields remains when the users advances to a submenu and then returns.
- Timer: A clock was added to the main display layout.
- Small design changes: There were several small changes in order to make our interface more attractive for the users.
- Buddylist Changes: A bug of vanishing user from the buddylist by clicking on the back button was fixed.
- Undo: Each menu is extended by the back-button, hence there are no dead ends anymore.