- What is your name?
- How old are you?
- What is your occupation?
- What are your hobbies?
- Do have to travel a lot with the public transport system?
- Do you have long waiting times while travelling?
- What do you do to ease waiting?
- Do you have a mobile phone?
- Does it have a bluetooth function?
- What do you use it for? (Tell at least three features)
- Do you like to play electronic games?
- What kind of games?
Describe your gaming experience.
- Did you ever play a multiplayer game with your mobile phone?
- Do you like to chat?
- Which software do you use for chatting?
- Would you mind, if other people could read your chatting conversation?
- Imagine you are at a subway station waiting for your train.
- (Show first Storyboard)
- Would you like to play a game on a large public display?
- If you like the game, would you like to get information where to buy the game?
- Would you like to have a highscore table and a ranking list for the game?
- Would you play more if you were able to win a prize like e.g. a voucher?
- What kind of games would you like to play on the large public display?
- (Show second Storyboard)
- Would you like to chat in public on a large display with people at the same station?
- Would you prefer a local chat with participants only from your station or a chat with a broader audience for example all stations in you district.
Interview: Daniela, 20
Interview: Karl, 14
Interview: Harry, 31
Additionally games without voilence
Additionally Private Chat
Possibility to change phone numbers
Chat and games not only limited for one subway station, but for example for a whole city